Friday, January 21, 2011

Knitty Goodness

I have been stalking the newsagent since before Christmas, impatiently waiting for the Winter 2010 issue of Interweave Knits. Finally, I walked in today, and there it was :). I then went to check my PO box, and my copy of 'New England Knits', which I ordered just over a week ago, was there waiting for me =D



I have coveted this book since I first came across it on Ravelry.  I had already added some of the patterns to my Rav queue/faves, and now that I have the book in my hot little hands, I'm dizzy at the thought of trying to decide which project will be my first (conveniently forgetting that I already have two WIP)!

At the moment, I'm leaning toward the 'Greenfield Cardigan', and have thought of using the Bendigo Woollen Mills 'Luxury' yarn which I have in my stash. Then again, I really like the 'Montague Bulky Lace Vest' but that would mean purchasing yarn...hmmm...decisions, decisions ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment