Saturday, July 23, 2011

Almost There

I can't believe the Tour de France (and Tour de Fleece) is almost finished! When I started spinning on July 2, the end seemed so far away, now it's under 48 hours. I'm truly going to miss it this year, as I've had such fun, and learnt quite a bit from other Ravellers along the way. I have spun, photographed and posted my progress each day, except for the two rest days.

Week Two Progress
I have started to ply my green hand dyed merino. As it was one of my early dyeing attempts, I didn't use a lot of fibre, so I won't get a lot of yardage out of it. Yesterday was a challenge day, so I decided for my challenge I would try fractal spinning, using another of my hand dyed merino tops. I called this colour 'Dizzy Lizzy'.

Fractal spinning, plying, and QC supervisor ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment